The objective of the SMARTAGEING project is thus to increase the predictability of the ageing process and to develop instruments, which make it possible to significantly improve the ability to monitor, in real time, the evolution and quality of Port White wine, but also to act on crucial parameters in this ageing process.
The monitoring solution will involve sensors capable of acquiring parameters considered essential for the ageing process (turbidity, colour, pH, dissolved O2). The acquired data will be used for the creation of predictive models, in conjunction with a detailed chemical and sensory wine analysis. The technology shall include, in the same device, an actuator element, which shall act over two determinant parameters in the ageing process of Port wine: dissolved oxygen and temperature. This element may operate in a supervised mode and / or be part of a monitoring and automatic actuation network.
The technology to be developed shall therefore allow monitoring of the ageing process of Port White wine, while simultaneously acting, in real time, on critical variables, with the ultimate goal of optimizing this process, and allowing the achievement of a consistent quality of the final product.
- Designação do projeto | SMARTAGEING: Sistema de Apoio à Decisão para o Envelhecimento de Vinho do Porto Branco
- Código do projeto | POCI-01-0247-FEDER-047021
- Objetivo principal| Reforçar a Investigação, o Desenvolvimento Tecnológico e a Inovação
- Região de intervenção | Norte e Centro
- Entidades copromotoras: Watgrid| UTAD | INESC-TEC | Vallegre
- Data de aprovação |18/11/2020
- Data de início | 01/07/2020
- Data de conclusão | 30/06/2023
- Custo total elegível | 1.408.221,27 €
- Incentivo da União Europeia FEDER | 986.638,53 €
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details in: www.smartageing.pt